Film Talk // Little White Lies



Look what came in the mail today! This is Issue 36 of Little White Lies. Yes, I know Issue 37 is already out but it takes forever to send a magazine from London all the way to Down Under. I love the films of Pedro Almodovar and I'm glad the very first issue I'm going to be reading is focused on his new film The Skin I Live In.

I have a thing for magazines with beautiful matte pages that feel more like you're holding a book than a magazine. Who likes glossy pages anyway? Not me.

On a side note, I've noticed that my blog has evolved and has turned more visually orientated so I've decided to create a Flickr account to accompany this blog.

Click here for Flickr. Add me as a contact/friend!


Make sure you catch up with the latest movie releases and enjoy your favourite movies again at lovefilm.com. Visit the site today and take advantage of a free trial when you sign up!

All images are owned by me and cannot be reused without my permission

No comments:

Post a Comment